Bah mari kita belajar 'accent' Sabah :
u r sabahan when:
- u say 'saaaaaanaa' just to show how far that place is
- u put ur lips,and turn to the direction to show where things r
... - u answer 'ah?' when people call your name
- u refer ur dad as 'boss' or 'beliau'
- u refer the waiter at restaurat as 'boss' as well
- u were asked 'are u Indonesian?' by some outsiders when they heard u speak
- u know what pindik2 tagap means.
- u like to sing(not entirely true.haha)
-u can use 'gea' n 'bah' properly.
-if someone ask for help, u reply with " Boleh ba kalau ko yo".
-favourite word "ARAMAI TII" when 'kogutan' liquor"
limpas (to pass/walk by - Maaf, saya limpas dulu? Excuse me, can I passby?
tapuk (to hide )
bubut (as in proper malay- "kejar", to chase)
sakai (ignorant, uncivilized, "hoosier")
andang-andang (that's how it is)
sapak (kasi campur/gaul -- utk masakan- or mix as in cooking)
inda/tia (short form of "tidak" - not, no)
wicin (another brand of msg as in "aji-no-moto" - a seasoning or food enhancer)
talampau (proper malay - "terlampau"- too much)
takajut (proper malay - "terkejut" - shocked, startled)
siorang (proper malay -"kami"/ "saya - orang" - us, we)
ngam-ngam (proper malay "kebetulan,cun-cun" - exact, at that time)
mangkali (proper malay "barangkali" - maybe, perhaps)
kamarin (proper malay "kelmarin" - yesterday)
Naa siok kn blajar 'accent' Sabah :) Aramaiii Tieeee...Kihaaa